Recently Viewed Products
Eau de Provence Perfume Oil
Lily of the Valley Perfume Oil
Returns and Exchanges
Don’t love it? No problem! Returns and exchanges are easy.
We stand behind our products with confidence. Our goal is to provide top quality products that will meet or exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the quality of any product, we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure your total satisfaction. Understandably however, we cannot guarantee that all of our products will agree with your personal taste. Here are our policies for Returns and Exchanges:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, follow these steps for a full refund:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
- Give us the order number and the name of the product that you’d like to return. Please also let us know why you are returning, even if it’s minor- like it just wasn’t what you expected. We incorporate this feedback into our business. We are always striving to improve our customer service and communications.
- We do charge a flat $6.50 for return shipping. This amount will be deducted from your final refund. We charge this small fee for shipping so we can keep our product prices reasonable and prevent frivolous returns. We hope you understand!
- Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will credit your account within 14 business days through the same payment method you used on your original purchase.
If you’d like to exchange a product, or receive store credit for it, we’re happy to do that. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Give us the order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are sending back to us, and the product you’d like to exchange it for. If you’d like in store credit instead, just let us know. Please also let us know why you changed your mind, even if it’s minor. We incorporate this feedback into our business.
- We will email you a return shipping label that you can print at home and affix to the box of the product you are returning. Return shipping is free when you exchange or receive in-store credit.
- Once we receive the returned product back in our warehouse, we will send you your store credit, or your exchanged merchandise within 7 business days.
US Domestic Shipping
Our products are shipped via USPS to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.
Our home base is Austin, TX, so shipments to the continental Northwest or Northeast usually take 3 days plus processing time (1-2 days). Most other shipping destinations take 2 days.
We offer free shipping to all US-based customers who purchase 2 or more products. This offer does not apply to international orders.
Our products are shipped via USPS First Class Package International to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. We offer the following flat rate shipping prices:
- Canada: $16.00
- Mexico: $21.50
- All other countries: $23.50
Any other questions about shipping? Please email us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
I just feel so joyful and youthful when I wear this fragrance. It's very fresh and uplifting. Makes me feel like wearing a pretty flowy dress with a garland of flowers in my hair and dancing.
The oil is not heavy has a very lovlely smell of Lily of the Valley, not strong just pleasant and stays with you for a long time. I love the roll on feature n slashing or dosing and using too much. Love it!
I've been on a huge perfume kick lately. So far this Lily-of-the-valley is my favorite "springtime-femme" scent, because it's so simple it's really all you need! If I am in the mood to layer, it goes great with Moonflower. Moonflower is Tuberose and Gardenia, so when you add Lily-of-the-valley to it it's like all part of the same olfactory "family" so to speak? Like an analogous color scheme in painting, dainty blues and greens blending into turquoise on your skin, or like three little bells ringing in perfect harmony. (Shut up it's perfumery, I'm allowed to get flowery lol)
Point being, I love it, I'm buying it forever <3
Smell just like Lily of the Valley flowers, beautiful.
Thanks much I do enjoy it just for lift it gives me when I smell it.