Recently Viewed Products
Perfume Oil Discovery Sample Set
Returns and Exchanges
Don’t love it? No problem! Returns and exchanges are easy.
We stand behind our products with confidence. Our goal is to provide top quality products that will meet or exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the quality of any product, we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure your total satisfaction. Understandably however, we cannot guarantee that all of our products will agree with your personal taste. Here are our policies for Returns and Exchanges:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, follow these steps for a full refund:
- Email us at email@example.com, within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
- Give us the order number and the name of the product that you’d like to return. Please also let us know why you are returning, even if it’s minor- like it just wasn’t what you expected. We incorporate this feedback into our business. We are always striving to improve our customer service and communications.
- We do charge a flat $6.50 for return shipping. This amount will be deducted from your final refund. We charge this small fee for shipping so we can keep our product prices reasonable and prevent frivolous returns. We hope you understand!
- Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will credit your account within 14 business days through the same payment method you used on your original purchase.
If you’d like to exchange a product, or receive store credit for it, we’re happy to do that. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us the order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are sending back to us, and the product you’d like to exchange it for. If you’d like in store credit instead, just let us know. Please also let us know why you changed your mind, even if it’s minor. We incorporate this feedback into our business.
- We will email you a return shipping label that you can print at home and affix to the box of the product you are returning. Return shipping is free when you exchange or receive in-store credit.
- Once we receive the returned product back in our warehouse, we will send you your store credit, or your exchanged merchandise within 7 business days.
US Domestic Shipping
Our products are shipped via USPS to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.
Our home base is Austin, TX, so shipments to the continental Northwest or Northeast usually take 3 days plus processing time (1-2 days). Most other shipping destinations take 2 days.
We offer free shipping to all US-based customers who purchase 2 or more products. This offer does not apply to international orders.
Our products are shipped via USPS First Class Package International to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. We offer the following flat rate shipping prices:
- Canada: $16.00
- Mexico: $21.50
- All other countries: $23.50
Any other questions about shipping? Please email us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
I am very sensitive to sents. But I tried the sample pack and found two that I liked the smell of. Most of the scents I didn't have a reaction to, so that was nice.
I decided to invest in the sample set to explore more of their blends. I ordered Amber, Frankincense and Myrrh, Vanilla Bean, Princess of Nerola, and Tonka Samba.
Surprisingly, the one I enjoyed the most is Tonka Samba. I don’t recall if I’ve ever experienced this scent before, yet it reminds me of coconut with a bit of vanilla. The scent lasts, yet it’s not overwhelming.
I was inspired to mix Tonka Samba with Celt (an oil I purchased previously) and it blends together beautifully on me. Thank you!
Good variety to choose from, nice fragrances. They didn't elicit an allergic reaction as some do. Thank you.
Oh my goodness, I am so in love with these perfumes and they aren't making me sick like other perfumes do. I've had really bad reactions to perfumes in the past, even natural ones. I've tried two different Discovery Sets here and every one of them is lovely in their own way (and really interesting and unique scent blends also) but the ones I love the most so far are Lily of the Valley, Princess Nerola and Eau de Provence. The sachet packets can be used multiple times also. I just fold down the top of each open foil packet and put a mini binder clip on top to keep it fresh. They include a $10 off order code with the discovery sets too. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this website.
The packaging and quality is very good but I didn’t care for any of the scents that I sampled unfortunately.