Recently Viewed Products
Perfume Oil Discovery Sample Set
Returns and Exchanges
Don’t love it? No problem! Returns and exchanges are easy.
We stand behind our products with confidence. Our goal is to provide top quality products that will meet or exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the quality of any product, we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure your total satisfaction. Understandably however, we cannot guarantee that all of our products will agree with your personal taste. Here are our policies for Returns and Exchanges:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, follow these steps for a full refund:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
- Give us the order number and the name of the product that you’d like to return. Please also let us know why you are returning, even if it’s minor- like it just wasn’t what you expected. We incorporate this feedback into our business. We are always striving to improve our customer service and communications.
- We do charge a flat $6.50 for return shipping. This amount will be deducted from your final refund. We charge this small fee for shipping so we can keep our product prices reasonable and prevent frivolous returns. We hope you understand!
- Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will credit your account within 14 business days through the same payment method you used on your original purchase.
If you’d like to exchange a product, or receive store credit for it, we’re happy to do that. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Give us the order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are sending back to us, and the product you’d like to exchange it for. If you’d like in store credit instead, just let us know. Please also let us know why you changed your mind, even if it’s minor. We incorporate this feedback into our business.
- We will email you a return shipping label that you can print at home and affix to the box of the product you are returning. Return shipping is free when you exchange or receive in-store credit.
- Once we receive the returned product back in our warehouse, we will send you your store credit, or your exchanged merchandise within 7 business days.
US Domestic Shipping
Our products are shipped via USPS to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.
Our home base is Austin, TX, so shipments to the continental Northwest or Northeast usually take 3 days plus processing time (1-2 days). Most other shipping destinations take 2 days.
We offer free shipping to all US-based customers who purchase 2 or more products. This offer does not apply to international orders.
Our products are shipped via USPS First Class Package International to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. We offer the following flat rate shipping prices:
- Canada: $16.00
- Mexico: $21.50
- All other countries: $23.50
** Please note that international shipping can take up to 30 days to receive depending on the country it is being shipped to, and that country's customs process.We cannot process refunds for shipments that are still enroute to their destination until they have been delivered.**
Any other questions about shipping? Please email us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
These all-natural scents are delicate but full-bodied, and good for someone like me that has a lot of allergies to cosmetic chemicals. I love Herb & Root's products!
Thank you again for the sample set to purchase - this gives us an idea of what each perfume oil smells like before purchasing the full bottle.
OK, this is the second time I've taken advantage of the samples offered, and I think it's a great idea to be able to try without guessing how each scent will work with your body chemistry. I may like the *idea* of a specific fragrance, but that doesn't mean the scent will meet my expectations. I will say I preferred the first sampling where each scent was a liquid oil in a tiny bottle, so I could sample them for a few days to see how I liked them over time. The scent pack in the envelope is really only good for one application, but enough to make my decision on ordering. Honestly, with all 10 samples I've tried I found none to dislike, just some I feel are more "my scents" ... I loved the moonflower and the egyptian musk, so those will be my next scents. I already love sandalwood and wanderlust... I wish you made the dusting powders in all scents as well, I do like to layer :)
This is such a great kit to purchase if your trying to find some signature scents.
The great thing about the oils is that they're strong, so you don't need much. So, the tiny vials are more than enough to try each one out a few times. I really love this, as well as the discount you get in the bag. And I'm glad I did it because one of the scents I was absolutely certain I would love, I actually liked the least. So, I would highly recommend this for anyone thinking of buying a perfume oil. Only sort of bad thing is that the caps are a little difficult to take off.