Spiced Vanilla Glaze Massage Oil
Subcribe to back in stock notification
What better way to unwind from life’s stresses with your favorite person than with a decadent bottle of sumptuous vanilla massage oil warmed with a hint of cinnamon. Add some champagne to the mix, and you have the ultimate formula for an evening of sensory pleasure to set your mind and muscles at ease.
So Natural You Can Eat it!
Each bottle is infused with a whole bourbon vanilla bean (the highest quality vanilla from Madagascar), a timeless aphrodisiac to get you in a passionate mood.
A Base of Oils Recommended by Massage Therapists
We use the finest all natural massage oils in our base:
- Sweet Almond Oil- Anti-inflammatory with excellent silky slip, sweet almond oil is used by massage therapists at upscale spas worldwide.
- Coconut Oil- Highly nourishing and non-greasy, coconut oil also won’t stain the sheets!
With the Warmth of Cinnamon
Cinnamon, a natural way to warm the skin, leaves a bit of a tingle!
“This massage oil smells so delicious! The best part was waking up to the smell on the sheets, and remembering such a relaxing night!”
Our products are shipped via USPS to give you the lowest shipping rate possible.
Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.
Our home base is Austin, TX, so shipments to the continental Northwest or Northeast usually take 3 days plus processing time (1-2 days). Most other shipping destinations take 2 days.
Any other questions about shipping? Please email us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
Don’t love it? No problem! Returns and exchanges are easy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, follow these steps for a full refund:
- Email us at email@example.com, within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- Give us the order number and the name of the product that you’d like to return. Please also let us know why you are returning, even if it’s minor- like it just wasn’t what you expected. We incorporate this feedback into our business. We are always striving to improve our customer service and communications.
- We do charge a flat $6.50 for return shipping. This amount will be deducted from your final refund. We charge this small fee for shipping so we can keep our product prices reasonable and prevent frivolous returns. We hope you understand!
- Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will credit your account within 14 business days through the same payment method you used on your original purchase.
If you’d like to exchange a product, or receive store credit for it, we’re happy to do that. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us the order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are sending back to us, and the product you’d like to exchange it for. If you’d like in store credit instead, just let us know. Please also let us know why you changed your mind, even if it’s minor. We incorporate this feedback into our business.
- We will email you a return shipping label that you can print at home and affix to the box of the product you are returning. Return shipping is free when you exchange or receive in-store credit.
- Once we receive the returned product back in our warehouse, we will send you your store credit, or your exchanged merchandise within 7 business days.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
the person I got this for is absolutely heated up by it. awesome
I purchase lots of massage oils -- this one is the most amazing I have ever used. It is smooth and silky -- but not at all sticky or terribly sweet smelling. The taste is mild -- rather delightful. After using this product, I do not plan on purchasing oils from anywhere except this shop. In addition, the bottle has a wonder drip cap, so nothing is wasted or spilling everywhere.
Positively sublime (and I NEVER write reviews). This product speaks for itself. Can I get a lifetime supply?
The product is really good; however, when it was delivered, it was unsealed and leaking all over the box... I was a bit upset because it’s not cheap. Makers, consider changing your lid to the bottle or ensure it is sealed before it’s shipped.