Deceptively innocent, Tuberose is a night-bloomer with a narcotic sensual voluptuousness, the “femme fatale” of the flower world. It’s as charismatic as Jasmine or Neroli, but much more dense, tenacious, and powerful. A hint of Gardenia lightens up the scent to create the ambiance of a hot summer night romance. For the daring, sensual, extraordinary woman.
Our jojoba-based perfume oils last longer than alcohol perfumes, and won’t leave you in a cloud of fragrance. The oil sinks into the skin, sustaining its aroma throughout the day as your skin heats up. Convenient and easy to carry with you, tuck it into your pocket or on your desk for a dose of uplifting fragrance anytime!
Notes: Tuberose, Gardenia
Fragrance Family: Floral
A member of the agave family and native to Mexico, but primarily grown in India today, where it is known as the “mistress of the night.” In the Victorian era, young women were told not to get too close to the night-blooming blossoms, or the slightest whiff of the flower would illicit dangerous desire. One of Marie Antoinette’s favorite exotic botanicals.
Our products are shipped via USPS to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.
Our home base is Austin, TX, so shipments to the continental Northwest or Northeast usually take 3 days plus processing time (1-2 days). Most other shipping destinations take 2 days.
Any other questions about shipping? Please email us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
Don’t love it? No problem! Returns and exchanges are easy. We stand behind our products with confidence. Our goal is to provide top quality products that will meet or exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the quality of any product, we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure your total satisfaction.
Understandably however, we cannot guarantee that all of our products will agree with your personal taste. Here are our policies for Returns and Exchanges:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, follow these steps for a full refund:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
2. Give us the order number and the name of the product that you’d like to return. Please also let us know why you are returning, even if it’s minor- like it just wasn’t what you expected. We incorporate this feedback into our business. We are always striving to improve our customer service and communications.
3. We do charge a flat $6.50 for return shipping. This amount will be deducted from your final refund. We charge this small fee for shipping so we can keep our product prices reasonable and prevent frivolous returns. We hope you understand!
4. Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will credit your account within 14 business days through the same payment method you used on your original purchase.
If you’d like to exchange a product, or receive store credit for it, we’re happy to do that. Here is what you’ll need to do:
1. Email us at email@example.com.
2. Give us the order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are sending back to us, and the product you’d like to exchange it for. If you’d like in store credit instead, just let us know. Please also let us know why you changed your mind, even if it’s minor. We incorporate this feedback into our business.
3. We will email you a return shipping label that you can print at home and affix to the box of the product you are returning. Return shipping is free when you exchange or receive in-store credit.
4. Once we receive the returned product back in our warehouse, we will send you your store credit, or your exchanged merchandise within 7 business days.