Wanderlust Perfume Oil
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Sensual earthy Patchouli oil with intoxicating Plumeria, a combination for bold and rebellious spirits.
Our jojoba-based perfume oils last longer than alcohol perfumes, and won’t leave you in a cloud of fragrance. The oil sinks into the skin, sustaining its aroma throughout the day as your skin heats up. Convenient and easy to carry with you, tuck it into your pocket or on your desk for a dose of uplifting fragrance anytime!
- Notes: Patchouli, Plumeria
- Fragrance Family: Woods
Suggestive of dehydrated soil and plant roots, earthy Patchouli rose from obscurity to a bold representative of free love and rebellion.
During the 1960s, the Beatles trekked to northern India to take part in an advanced Transcendental Meditation training course, which spurred the “Year of the Guru” in 1968 declared by Life Magazine. Rebellious American youth, frustrated with their Lysol sanitized suburban upbringing followed suit, embarking on backpacking trips from Delhi to Kathmandu in search of meaning, texture, life, and sensory stimulation.
It was in India that they encountered Patchouli oil, long used throughout India for its medicinal properties. The small amber colored nameless vials of Patchouli oil transformed into a rebellion against the suburban bourgeoisie, and baptism into earthy smells that could easily be passed between men and women.
- Size: 10ml
- Cruelty free
- Alcohol free
- Phthalate free
Our products are shipped via USPS to give you the lowest shipping rate possible.
Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.
Our home base is Austin, TX, so shipments to the continental Northwest or Northeast usually take 3 days plus processing time (1-2 days). Most other shipping destinations take 2 days.
Any other questions about shipping? Please email us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
Don’t love it? No problem! Returns and exchanges are easy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, follow these steps for a full refund:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- Give us the order number and the name of the product that you’d like to return. Please also let us know why you are returning, even if it’s minor- like it just wasn’t what you expected. We incorporate this feedback into our business. We are always striving to improve our customer service and communications.
- We do charge a flat $6.50 for return shipping. This amount will be deducted from your final refund. We charge this small fee for shipping so we can keep our product prices reasonable and prevent frivolous returns. We hope you understand!
- Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will credit your account within 14 business days through the same payment method you used on your original purchase.
If you’d like to exchange a product, or receive store credit for it, we’re happy to do that. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Give us the order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are sending back to us, and the product you’d like to exchange it for. If you’d like in store credit instead, just let us know. Please also let us know why you changed your mind, even if it’s minor. We incorporate this feedback into our business.
- We will email you a return shipping label that you can print at home and affix to the box of the product you are returning. Return shipping is free when you exchange or receive in-store credit.
- Once we receive the returned product back in our warehouse, we will send you your store credit, or your exchanged merchandise within 7 business days.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This patchouli oil smells really nice and lasts a while.
“Really easy to use and a really nice scent....I was hoping for something with a bit more patchouli(less floral), so I'll be trying another scent!”
I am not a fan of this scent which why I give only 4 stars. BUT if you enjoy this blend I absolutely would recommend. The scent is stronger than I expected from a roller ball and it lasts. Glides smoothly and distributes the oil generously.
Love the smell that follows with me. Others have noticed
“The product wanderlust smells so great! I love that it’s light, but not so light that you can’t smell it. Thanks Herb and Root for this product!!!❤️❤️❤️ Also thank you for the sample you sent as well! I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for me.”