Recently Viewed Products
Princess of Nerola Perfume Oil
Attar of Roses Perfume Oil
Returns and Exchanges
Don’t love it? No problem! Returns and exchanges are easy.
We stand behind our products with confidence. Our goal is to provide top quality products that will meet or exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the quality of any product, we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure your total satisfaction. Understandably however, we cannot guarantee that all of our products will agree with your personal taste. Here are our policies for Returns and Exchanges:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, follow these steps for a full refund:
- Email us at email@example.com, within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
- Give us the order number and the name of the product that you’d like to return. Please also let us know why you are returning, even if it’s minor- like it just wasn’t what you expected. We incorporate this feedback into our business. We are always striving to improve our customer service and communications.
- We do charge a flat $6.50 for return shipping. This amount will be deducted from your final refund. We charge this small fee for shipping so we can keep our product prices reasonable and prevent frivolous returns. We hope you understand!
- Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will credit your account within 14 business days through the same payment method you used on your original purchase.
If you’d like to exchange a product, or receive store credit for it, we’re happy to do that. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us the order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are sending back to us, and the product you’d like to exchange it for. If you’d like in store credit instead, just let us know. Please also let us know why you changed your mind, even if it’s minor. We incorporate this feedback into our business.
- We will email you a return shipping label that you can print at home and affix to the box of the product you are returning. Return shipping is free when you exchange or receive in-store credit.
- Once we receive the returned product back in our warehouse, we will send you your store credit, or your exchanged merchandise within 7 business days.
US Domestic Shipping
Our products are shipped via USPS to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.
Our home base is Austin, TX, so shipments to the continental Northwest or Northeast usually take 3 days plus processing time (1-2 days). Most other shipping destinations take 2 days.
We offer free shipping to all US-based customers who purchase 2 or more products. This offer does not apply to international orders.
Our products are shipped via USPS First Class Package International to give you the lowest shipping rate possible. Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. We offer the following flat rate shipping prices:
- Canada: $16.00
- Mexico: $21.50
- All other countries: $23.50
** Please note that international shipping can take up to 30 days to receive depending on the country it is being shipped to, and that country's customs process.We cannot process refunds for shipments that are still enroute to their destination until they have been delivered.**
Any other questions about shipping? Please email us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
This has a chemical smell. Doesn’t even faintly smell of roses. Very disappointed in this product
I now am the proud owner of the Rose Dusting Powder and the Rose Perfume oil and they are so wonderful. the rose smell is so real. i feel like a walking bouquet. the order and delivery were super fast. I am so excited to have found this place.
I actually got the regular rose perfume oil, but Herb & root included a sample of Attar of roses and Wanderlust. The Attar of Roses had a more mysterious rose smell and the Wanderlust was delightfully, light and seemed citrussy - but I am not good at identifying smells, anyway they were both lovely. As for the pure rose that was the item I ordered, super nice, unfussy rose smell but not baby powdery so I didn't feel "old lady'. I think the scent wore off during the day, but I had the rollerball with me so I could keep applying, so no biggie. I get headaches if my scent is too heavy, so I don't mind a lighter scent that wears off.
The rose smell of this is beautiful, however, I could not smell any sandlewood in the item. The item is listed as sandlewood rose and that is what I was looking forward to. The rose scent is definitely the star of this item.
i put it on my wrists this morning and it stayed all day. Subtle and alluring.