Build Your Own Perfume Oils Trio
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Why choose? Try any three of our signature Perfume Oils and save! This beautiful set also makes the perfect gift when you aren't exactly sure what fragrances your loved one will like.
Our jojoba-based perfume oils last longer than alcohol perfumes, and won’t leave you in a cloud of fragrance. The oil sinks into the skin, sustaining its aroma throughout the day as your skin heats up. Convenient and easy to carry with you, tuck it into your pocket or on your desk for a dose of uplifting fragrance anytime!
- Size: 10ml
- Cruelty free
- Alcohol free
- Phthalate free
Choose your favorites from our exotic fragrance blends below:
- Amber: Musky and woody, with a warm vanilla undertone, a classic Amber formula that evokes sensuality and passion.
- Attar of Roses: Sun-kissed rose petals with a hint of creamy Sandalwood, a timeless classic from India.
- Celt: Earthy Oakmoss and Sandalwood, reminiscent of a wet forest floor.
- Egyptian Musk : Musky Vetiver and Myrrh, blended with sensual Patchouli and a hint of Rose.
- Fuji Musume: Sparkling Yuzu citrus and White Tea, inspired by Japan.
- Gardenia: Single note.
- Lily of the Valley: A grassy springtime floral that bursts with spicy hints of lemon, the scent of spring.
- Moonflower: Night-blooming floral Tuberose, with its narcotic sensual voluptuousness, the “femme fatale” of the flower world, with a hint of Gardenia to lighten it up.
- Patchouli: Single note.
- Rose: Single note.
- Sandalwood: Single note.
- Santal: Sandalwood, Palo Santo, and Leather.
- Thai Lemongrass: Stimulating and exotic lemongrass blended with blissful white tea, from tropical Thailand.
- Tiare Tahiti: Delicate white blossoms of the Tahitian Tiare infused with soft Teakwood, a feminine floral from Tahiti.
- Tonka Samba: Hypnotic Tonka Bean, with hints of caramel and musk, a cozy and sensual scent from trees of the Amazon rainforest.
- Vanilla Bean: Creamy and comforting Vanilla with the sultry earthy complexity of real vanilla beans.
- Wanderlust: Sensual and earthy patchouli with intoxicating plumeria, a take on the famous "free love" perfumes of the 1960s.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I pick a different scent everyday. I bought all the different scents. I love them.
Look no further for your next favorite perfume. I love knowing I’m applying a clean product to my skin, and the scents are heavenly but not overwhelming. The Build Your Own option was fun because it allowed to me try two other options besides my favorite- Celt! They also last quite a while, especially since I don’t wear it everyday. Also, the owner is incredibly kind and helped me pick two other scents closely related to what I already loved. She even added FPO/APO shipping to her website just hours after I asked if it was possible, which went above and beyond what I hoped for. You won’t regret your purchase from Herb & Root!
I love my purchases. I tried 5 more and plan on ordering two more fragrances. Love to use before my Pilates classes.
I continuously ordered the lovely Attar of Roses. I was looking to add other scents to my collect. I find the Princess of Nerola to be so unique and sexy. I love it so much!
Julia has done an amazing job with these products + international shipping :)
I chose Tobac, Amber & Wanderlust. I LOVE them! I only wish the Tobac & Amber were also in bath/body oil. I typically buy the large bottles. I am, however, going to order the large bottle of Wanderlust soon! Thank you for making wonderful natural fragrances.