Egyptian Musk Perfume Oil
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Musky Vetiver and Myrrh, blended with sensual Patchouli and a hint of Rose.
Our jojoba-based perfume oils last longer than alcohol perfumes, and won’t leave you in a cloud of fragrance. The oil sinks into the skin, sustaining its aroma throughout the day as your skin heats up. Convenient and easy to carry with you, tuck it into your pocket or on your desk for a dose of uplifting fragrance anytime!
- Notes: Vetiver, Myrrh, Patchouli
- Fragrance Family: Musk
A relic from the days of ancient Egypt, Egyptian musk was the fragrance of the beauty tastemaker of her day, Cleopatra when she was wooing Mark Antony. The original formula was thought to contain notes of civet (or natural musk), Frankincense, Myrrh, Patchouli, and Rose. Our version is very similar to the original, but substituting Vetiver for Civet, which is no longer commercially produced.
- Size: 10ml
- Cruelty free
- Alcohol free
- Phthalate free
Our products are shipped via USPS to give you the lowest shipping rate possible.
Once an order is shipped, you will receive a USPS tracking number so you may check on the status of your shipment. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.
Our home base is Austin, TX, so shipments to the continental Northwest or Northeast usually take 3 days plus processing time (1-2 days). Most other shipping destinations take 2 days.
Any other questions about shipping? Please email us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
Don’t love it? No problem! Returns and exchanges are easy.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, follow these steps for a full refund:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- Give us the order number and the name of the product that you’d like to return. Please also let us know why you are returning, even if it’s minor- like it just wasn’t what you expected. We incorporate this feedback into our business. We are always striving to improve our customer service and communications.
- We do charge a flat $6.50 for return shipping. This amount will be deducted from your final refund. We charge this small fee for shipping so we can keep our product prices reasonable and prevent frivolous returns. We hope you understand!
- Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will credit your account within 14 business days through the same payment method you used on your original purchase.
If you’d like to exchange a product, or receive store credit for it, we’re happy to do that. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Give us the order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are sending back to us, and the product you’d like to exchange it for. If you’d like in store credit instead, just let us know. Please also let us know why you changed your mind, even if it’s minor. We incorporate this feedback into our business.
- We will email you a return shipping label that you can print at home and affix to the box of the product you are returning. Return shipping is free when you exchange or receive in-store credit.
- Once we receive the returned product back in our warehouse, we will send you your store credit, or your exchanged merchandise within 7 business days.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased this product about 5 months ago and I love it! I like natural and unusual scents and this one is comforting and unique. I get several compliments when I wear it. :)